Some of our students already live independently when they join our programme in which case we communicate with them directly.
With those who are living with family members or carers you, too, are key partners and we like to involve you in our work. The areas can include:
– Attending our Open Days to consider Lighthouse Futures Trust as an option
– Attending an Open Day on site, once the programme has started
– Attending review and progress meetings, including an annual EHCP review
– 1-1 meetings with our Job Coaches or Head of Internships, to discuss student progress and to see what specific help you can provide.
– Access to our Parent & Carer Peer Support Group which meets throughout the year, with visiting guest speakers.