Support Our Charitable Work
Lighthouse Futures Trust is a registered charity. Most of our face-to-face work with our interns is funded by the Department for Education (DfE) and Leeds City Council (LCC) for a 3-day-a-week provision.
Our experience shows that our interns benefit more from a 4-day programme which includes other elements such as enterprise and wellbeing, and more intensive support around employability. All of these activities needed to be funded outside of our Education contracts. We also rely on charitable funding to run programmes such as Connections and Talent Recruitment.
There are many ways in which you can support us, please download our Fundraising Guide for further details. In brief:
- Make a donation. If you are an individual, please use our Gift Aid form which enables us to claim £2 for every £10 you donate, at no extra cost to you. Alternatively you can head over to Just Giving and make a donation online: justgiving.com/lighthousefuturestrust.
- Raise funds: through a personal or corporate challenge, holding an event, getting sponsored to do something.
- Charity of the Year. Adopt us as your Charity of the Year and raise money for our work.
- Name us in your will and leave a legacy.
- Here are some of the team from Bam Nuttall who recently cycled from Leeds to Liverpool and raised almost £1,500.